I'm halfway through my 40 days of yoga challenge today, and I've learnt a number of things in the process.
1. I have SO much respect for the Yogi's on Instagram that post daily pictures of themselves looking artistic and pretty in their poses. Any dreams I may have had about being as fabulous as Yoga girl or Kinoyoga or Lauraskyora have been very much dashed.
2. I am very seldom near as aligned as I think I am in a pose.
3. Posting a daily picture on Instagram has made me far more accountable in this challenge than I may have been if I didn't put up a picture daily.
4. I have a VERY patient photo taking husband.
5. I can't believe how great I have felt in the past three weeks whilst doing this. I am more focussed and organised and feel more calm in general. I am also delighted by the people who have been inspired to begin their own home yoga practice routine through my little challenge!