Oh my Goodness,
We had the BEST weekend at Colourfest this weekend! I have been going on about it non stop to Pete since I got home last night. You can see lots of what we got up to in the pictures above but here is a list of 10 of my favourite things about the weekend.
1. That the weather cleared up 30 minutes after we arrived. It poured with rain the whole drive down to Dorset, and then the sun shone beautifully for the rest of the weekend!
2. Spending the weekend with Che and Robs and laughing a lot about how cosy we were in our little tent!
3. The Acroyoga workshop, as you can see in the picture above, Che and I are hooked. So much fun.
3. Eating three meals a day on my yoga mat in the sunshine.
4. How incredibly delicious all the vegetarian food was all weekend.
5. Spending time with some of my favourite yogi's who did my Yoga teacher training with me last year!
6. Amapremma's sound bath gong deep relaxation sessions.
7. Sadhu's workshop yesterday on "Touching Heart Space." Wow wow wow, as Robs said afterwards "I want to walk through a tunnel of love everyday."
8. Being outdoors in nature for the weekend. Seriously good for the soul.
9. Watching people totally lose themselves in the headline event on Saturday night, where most people were dressed all in white and everyone was moving, dancing and engaging with absolute joy. The festival is alcohol free and very family friendly, and it is wonderful to see children and adults of all ages dancing and laughing together.
10. I loved how there were such a variety of people there and how absolutely anything goes. The incredible thing about the yogi world is how anyone and everyone is able to form a part of the most unpretentious and warm and engaging community.
Well Done and thank you to the organisers, we will be back next year for the entire weekend!